Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Back Online

As some of you may know last August I decided to give the AAHA website a break and stick to posting on Facebook. We've been having a good time in that little corner but I felt like having a bit of a larger space on the web like we used to. I've never liked that Facebook pages don't have proper archives which makes it harder to find what you're looking for. Also, AAHA has been around for almost thirteen years now and I feel it deserves to have it's own blog/website, wouldn't you agree?

I kind of need to feel this place out a little bit. I'd definitely like to include more A/P content somehow, post news and do a bit more blogging like expanding on my theories and opinions and including regular posts of my SW collection. And if you're wondering, the Facebook page will remain active!

Please get the word out by sharing this link: http://www.anakinandhisangel.com and comment below if you have any questions, or suggestions or anything really!

No comments:

Post a Comment