Thursday, August 15, 2013

Star Wars Series 4 Funko POP!

Star Wars Series 4 Funko POP! | Anakin And His Angel

I first discovered POP! figurines about a year ago and didn't know too much about them besides the fact that they were adorable. My first figure was Darth Vader from Star Wars Series 1. Not long after, I got Maleficent from Disney Series 1. I had those two for a while and didn't really seem to spot them too often in stores. But then came the D23 Expo and there were literally tons of them! I took home four that day, one of them being C-3P0. He is so darn cute! I recently discovered that there's already a Series 4 being released in November! I think Wicket and Admiral Ackbar are my favorites, though Lando and Queen Amidala are made really well too. Which do you like?


Star Wars Series 4 Funko POP! | Anakin And His Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment