Monday, September 9, 2013

Star Wars Trading Cards

Star Wars Trading Cards | Anakin And His Angel

Star Wars Trading Cards | Anakin And His Angel

Star Wars Trading Cards | Anakin And His Angel

I used to love collecting trading cards when I was younger. I had many Pokemon cards and even some from various films like The Lion King and Superman. There were a few different types of Star Wars cards I had but my favorites were the Widevision cards from Topps. Most of them were from the OT packs which came with the rare laser cut cards. I also had some from The Phantom Menace and a few of the traditional sized cards from Attack of the Clones.


Star Wars Trading Cards | Anakin And His Angel

The old school Star Wars cards were exciting to buy because they were harder to find. These particular cards ranged from different movie scenes to concept art and each one had trivia or quotes printed behind them. I could be wrong but I think it was these ones that came with bubblegum!


Star Wars Trading Cards | Anakin And His Angel

I also had a pack or two from the Jedi Knights Trading Card Game, though I never actually played.

Did you collect any Star Wars cards? Which did you have, if any?

No comments:

Post a Comment