Thursday, November 6, 2014

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Star Wars: The Force Awakens | Anakin and His Angel

Mark this day as the day the title of Episode VII was officially announced! The Force Awakens is due out December 18, 2015. Though I can not say for certain what I think of the title just yet (I think I need to let it sink in some), I do dislike that Episode VII is NOT part of the title. TheForce.net said "Lucasfilm has confirmed to us that "Episode VII" will not be in the title, but it will be in the opening crawl." If it's not part of the title, than why is it included in the opening crawl? Either include it or don't. I obviously would prefer it since the rest of the Star Wars films are that way. Is this Disney's influence? Hard to say. I just don't understand the need to be different when this is supposed to be one of the Star Wars films.

What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment