Friday, March 13, 2015

Rogue One & Celebration News

Star Wars Rogue One | Anakin And His Angel

This week has been super exciting! StarWars.com announced the title and date for the first stand-alone film. Rogue One will hit theaters on December 16th, 2016. They've even cast the first actress, Felicity Jones. I'm guessing she may be the star of the film? I thought they might get back on track with releasing the movies in May as George always did but since they're only beginning filming this Summer, it makes sense they need more time. Additionally, the next installment of The Force Awakens will hit theaters the year after on May 26, 2017. YES! May, is more like it! They weren't joking about releasing a Star Wars movie every year! I'm very anxious and hope that these films won't disappoint.


Star Wars Celebration | Anakin And His Angel

In other news, the Celebration website made some great updates. My favorite? The list of the exhibitors that will be there. There's 177 of them! I'm dying already.

Speaking of Celebration, my husband and I got our tickets in today! I can't handle the excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment