Sunday, April 19, 2015

Padme/Queen Amidala at Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

There were some really beautiful cosplay costumes at the Convention, including Padme's wedding gown, one I had never seen done before. Sadly, I didn't get the chance to ask for pictures but there were other costume props and pieces, some which were featured at the Rancho Obi-Wan exhibit, that I was able to photograph and share with you today.


Padme & Queen Amidala at Star Wars Celebration VII

Padme & Queen Amidala at Star Wars Celebration VII

The LEGO booth was a ton of fun! They had an enormous display of every single Star Wars Lego character, areas where you could build your own masterpieces, life size models, and a little shop where you could purchase some of the newest products. They were also giving out two different Star Wars Lego movie posters each day (I received The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones poster!). Of course, I had to take a picture with the larger version of the Attack of the Clones movie poster. I can't get over how cute Padme is.


Padme & Queen Amidala at Star Wars Celebration VII

I spotted this haunting painting of Darth Vader, Padme and Obi-Wan. I was barely able to snap this photo because the area was so crowded. Unfortunately I don't know who created this piece.


Padme & Queen Amidala at Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

Padme & Queen Amidala at Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

Padme & Queen Amidala at Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

The Rancho Obi-Wan exhibit was a real treat. Most of the pieces in Steve Sansweet's collection I had never seen before (I'll be sharing more photos in a separate post). One of my favorites was this display of dolls. The details on their outfits were incredible!


Padme & Queen Amidala at Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

Also in the Rancho Obi-Wan exhibit was this photograph of Queen Amidala signed by Natalie Portman herself.


Padme & Queen Amidala at Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

The Rebel Legion booth had a remarkable display of costumes, including this one of Padme's travel gown from The Phantom Menace./p>

No comments:

Post a Comment