Friday, April 17, 2015

Sideshow Collectibles at Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

Slideshow Collectibles at Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

Yesterday was one of the best days ever! I have lots to share with you and I will be splitting up everything into separate posts. While in line for the Funko booth, we witnessed several amazing things from the Sideshow Collectibles presentation. My husband and I hadn't seen many of these statues, so I snapped as many photos as I could! Please take note that it was extremely crowded and everyone was trying to take photos but I think I got some pretty decent shots! Enjoy!


Sideshow Collectibles at Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

Sideshow Collectibles at Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

Sideshow Collectibles at Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

Sideshow Collectibles at Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

Sideshow Collectibles at Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

Sideshow Collectibles at Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

Sideshow Collectibles at Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

Sideshow Collectibles at Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

Sideshow Collectibles at Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

Sideshow Collectibles at Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

Sideshow Collectibles at Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

Sideshow Collectibles at Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

Sideshow Collectibles at Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

Sideshow Collectibles at Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

Aren't the mash-up R2-D2s so creative? The Darth Vader statue was definitely one of my favorites. The one I loved the most though was Savage Opress. It looks exactly like him! I was also very impressed with Obi-Wan. The detail on all of these was super incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment