Sunday, April 19, 2015

Star Wars Rogue One Storyline Confirmed

Star Wars Rogue One Storyline Confirmed

So I'm sitting here on the couch with my husband watching the live stream for Star Wars Celebration and I check my Twitter feed to find a crazy amount of notifations about the Rogue One panel! Why on earth they didn't live stream this panel is beyond me!

Anyhow...

It has just been confirmed that the first Star Wars stand alone film, Rogue One, (release date: December 2016) will be about the Rebel Squadron stealing the plans for the Death Star and that it will be the first Star Wars war movie! This is so unexpected and amazing!! The idea came from John Knoll (Visual Effects Supervisor) who pitched the idea to Kathleen Kennedy at the very beginning of her job as the president of Lucasfilm!

Thanks to FlyGuy.net for the photo!


UPDATE: Holy crap! There's also a teaser trailer! Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment