Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The Day Before Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

The Day Before Star Wars Celebration Anaheim | Anakin And His Angel

I'm sitting here almost shaking from excitement!

I have anxiety but never have I experienced it during a time of something positive, or at least not at this level. I've had to sit down and relax to get my heart rate to stop beating so rapidly a couple of times this week. I have to calm down so that I'll be in perfect health tomorrow.

Yes. I am THAT excited. I can't believe the day is almost here! I'm so excited to experience my first Star Wars Celebration with my husband. It's going to be epic!

A few days ago, I shared with you some of the things we are wearing/bringing to the convention but I forgot to include my Princess Leia Hoodie from Her Universe. You can bet I'll be wearing this cozy piece if it gets cold there!

Everything is almost packed and ready to go!

SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW!

No comments:

Post a Comment