Star Wars ComLINKS: Force Friday

Star Wars ComLINKS: Force Friday | Anakin And His Angel



Star Wars ComLINKS: Force Friday | Anakin And His Angel
(I asked the employee of Hot Topic if I could take a photo of their display for AAHA and he wanted to get in on the fun! That's the spirit!)

Star Wars ComLINKS: Force Friday | Anakin And His Angel
(I collect POPS and have never taken any out of their box. Yet...)

I was still on vacation in Maui for Force Friday (I didn't get home until the wee hours of Saturday morning) so I missed celebrating the event. However, I called my local Hot Topic the next day and they informed me that they still had many of The Force Awakens POPS for BOGO 50% off at $12.50 each. I didn't feel too well but I headed on over and picked up Captain Phasma & their exclusive Rey figure! Funny thing is, I was so out of it I didn't realize there were two different Rey POPS until after I was home. I like the other version better but am unsure if I'll go back and exchange it just yet. I'm now thinking I should pick up Kylo Ren and BB-8 too. Ahh! Their TFA display was in the front of the store, which I appreciated considering how hard it usually is to shop for POPS at Hot Topic. I looked through most of them determined to buy the ones with the best paint job while talking to other fans. One guy even showed me his Kylo Ren costume he is working on which looked completely amazing! I was going to get the First Order Storm Trooper but decided to order the exclusive one on Amazon ($12.99). I preferred this one because it comes with a larger gun, which is obviously much cooler. It will be arriving later today!

Star Wars ComLINKS: Force Friday | Anakin And His Angel
(Front side of the TFA folders at Target. How sick are these?)

Star Wars ComLINKS: Force Friday | Anakin And His Angel
(Backside of the folders)

I had to stop at Target for a few things but didn't leave without checking the new products. There was still a lot left though they seemed to have been sold out of the things I would've bought. However, I did find a couple of the folders I wanted for $1.50 so those came home with me as well! I haven't bought a shirt yet, and that's mostly due to the fact that there are SO many to choose from. By the way, The Kessel Runway has the perfect list of places with Star Wars fashion for women right here if you're interested.

My haul may be small but rest assured it will continue to grow. ;) I'm excited to see more of your collections! Thanks for joining me on this adventure and please be sure to spread the word about #starwarscomlinks !

No comments