Star Wars OOTD: Visions of Ahsoka



















What I Wore

Top: Her Universe
Skirt: H&M
Born Wedges: Nordstrom
Link Necklace: Brighton Collectibles
Stevie Bag: Brighton Collectibles

I've had my eye on this Visions of Ahoska shirt from Her Universe for a long time and thought that Ashley Eckstein's (founder of Her Universe) recent Birthday celebration would be the perfect time to finally purchase it! There were only two sizes available, Small and XXL, and although I knew I'd need an X-Small I decided on the Small since I was unsure of whether or not these would be re-stocked. The thought of not owning it made me stress! The shirt is long and big on me but fits like a loose tee would so it doesn't look silly by any means (I'm 5'3" and about 102 pounds for reference). And in case you were wondering, the quality of the shirt is impeccable! It's too bad there aren't more shirts this comfortable and with amazing prints that won't diminish after normal every dear wear and washing. Overall I am more than happy with my purchase! Ashley is an incredible fan girl who truly cares about us and knows just the type of things we want to wear. If you haven't been to her website, you definitely should!

I decided to style my Vader/Ahoska shirt like most of my day-to-day-outfits, feminine with a touch of the dark side (or "edgy" as most would call it). I found this to be most achievable by tucking the shirt into a flared and quite girly skirt along with tough accents. I wanted the focal point of my outfit to be the shirt so I opted for minimal accessories. I double wrapped a chain necklace around my neck, sported some chunky wedges, wore my favorite black tote, and topped it off with a green and red light saber. Ultimately, I always choose good over evil but I can't help but like the dark side sometimes. I'm sure most of you can relate, right?

I hope this has helped to inspire you to put together some of your own unique Star Wars outfits!

No comments