Star Wars OOTD: Darth Vader Sweatshirt















What I Wore:

Darth Vader Sweatshirt: Target
Knit Jeggings: American Eagle
Layering Tank: Target
BP Boots: Nordstrom
Bow Headband: Forever 21 (Similar)

Target has continued to provide new Star Wars apparel for all ages in each of their clothing departments and while there's not a whole lot at one time, new merchandise shows up about every month or so which I think is pretty exiting! This Darth Vader sweatshirt was in the Junior's department near the end of December and beginning of January. You probably won't find it in stores any longer but it's still available in a wide range of sizes on the Target website.


(Size X-Small - XX-Large here) | Size 1X - 3X here)

I've worn it many times since receiving it for my Birthday. It's really quite cozy and easy to wear with several different pieces. I work in a place where our every day outfits are very monochromatic (think black, grey and white) which can sometimes get old and unexciting so I made it a point to add some color to this particular outfit. The wine colored pants happen to be one of my favorite shades of burgundy and I thought it complimented the minimalistic sweatshirt well. Besides the black ankle boots, I added one accessory; a grey/silver bow headband for a bit of feminine flair. I may be on the Dark Side but I'm still quite girly inside. ;)

As for the Vader Tsum Tsum, he insisted on being in the shoot. That little guy!

Do you have a Star Wars sweatshirt that you love? What does it look like and where did you get it from?

No comments