Official Rogue One Teaser Trailer & Poster

Official Rogue One Teaser Trailer & Poster | Anakin And His Angel
THE OFFICIAL ROGUE ONE POSTER

Reading about the announcement of the official Rogue One: A Star Wars Story teaser trailer the day after The Force Awakens was made available for purchase shocked me! I didn't expect it to be released so soon but was obviously ecstatic about the news. I woke up this morning and immediately set up my camera to record my reaction to watching the trailer for the first time. Don't mind the scratchy voice, messy hair, and makeup-less face. This is Star Wars people. I could NOT wait. In case you're wondering, I absolutely love the trailer! There are elements that are very familiar but it also has a very distinctive uniqueness about it that I find so intriguing. I'm a fan of so many things already that I began imagining certain characters in Funko Pop!, Vinylmation, Tsum Tsum, and Black Series figure form!. Force Friday can't come soon enough, right!? Watch the trailer below followed by my reaction video!




No comments