Star Wars: TESB Princess Leia Eachez Vinylmation

Star Wars: TESB Princess Leia Vinylmation Eachez | Anakin and His Angel
Star Wars: TESB Princess Leia Vinylmation Eachez | Anakin and His Angel

This morning, the Disney Parks Merchandise blog announced The Empire Strikes Back Princess Leia Vinylmation Eachez due to be released on June 3rd at Disneyland and the Walt Disneyworld Resort priced at $14.95. Isn't she absolutely adorable? I love both versions and am kind of freaking out over the mynocks on the Mickey ears since I tend to refer to all of you as "my little mynocks" on Twitter. The term "Eachez" means you can either pull the common (9/10) or the variant (1/10). I'm assuming the variant is Leia wearing the oxygen mask. Typically, Eachez Vinylmations are either a limited release or a limited edition of 1500 to 2500 boxes. I will update this post as more information is revealed!

No comments