Star Wars : Attack of the Clones Tsum Tsum Official Release Date

Star Wars : Attack of the Clones Tsum Tsum Official Release Date | Anakin and His Angel

When The Phantom Menace Tsum Tsums were released earlier this year I just knew they would eventually finish the Prequel story with these addictive Twinkie shaped plushies. Star Wars fans can rejoice because the Attack of the Clones Tsum Tsums will be released on October 18th in Disney Stores. There is always hope for more Prequel merchandise!

The characters include: Anakin Skywalker, Padme Amidala, Mace Windu, Plo Koon, Aayla Secura, Count Dooku, and Jango Fett. Once again, the character detail is incredible. Can we talk about just how darling Anakin and Padme's hair is? And the fact that Plo Koon as a Tsum Tsum actually works!?

Honestly, I might need this entire set. What about you?

2 comments

  1. My favorites are Anakin, Padme, Jango, and Aayla. All of them are cute though. I was so excited when I woke up this morning. I didn't even see this release coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I want the Plo Koon one! He's my favourite Jedi, even though I already have a small action figure of him, still a little tsum tsum of my darling Kel Dor would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete