Smuggler's Bounty: Rebels Unboxing

This month's Smuggler's Bounty box, the only Official Star Wars subscription box by Funko, arrived on my doorstep just as I was typing on Twitter, "I'm a literal child when it comes to waiting for my Smuggler's Bounty box.". Talk about perfect timing! The theme of the box is Star Wars Rebels which everyone has been super excited about. The box includes two exclusive Funko Pops, an additional figurine that comes in five different colors, as well as three other collectibles. My husband and I really enjoyed the contents of this box. You can watch our unboxing video below!




Smuggler's Bounty costs $25 for each box (not including taxes, shipping, and handling) and is shipped out every other month. The next box will be released in May and is A New Hope themed in honor of its 40th anniversary!

3 comments

  1. Hi! I have a few questions, and I was hoping you could answer them. I would like to get this box, but when my mom tried to sign up on smugglers bounty, there were only options for the next one, and hoth, and other past boxes. Do you know if I could still get a rebels one? Thank you.
    ~Olive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Olive!

      You have to be an active Subscriber to be able to order previous boxes. Once you click on the plan you want and sign up you should be able to order it. Let me know if this works!

      Delete
    2. Yay! It worked! Thank you so much! 😃
      Most crazily, ~Olive

      Delete