Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith Tsum Tsum Official Release Date


Our desire for a full collection of Prequel Star Wars Tsum Tsums have somewhat been met with the final series, Revenge of the Sith, being released on April 4th in Disney Stores and on the Disney Store website. I say "mostly" because this collection happens to feature only four characters: Anakin (or should I say Vader?), Obi-Wan, General Grievous, and a Clone Trooper. The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones collections each had seven plushie characters, so it seems odd that the final collection got cut short three characters. I believe Padme Amidala should have been included considering that she is a vital part of the story. It also would've been nice to see Bail Organa and Tion Medon, or even the Emperor. Sure, Palpatine was just released in the Death Star collection last month, but he could have been re-created in his maroon robes we see him wear during his speech to the Senate about the "attempt on his life". As you can see, there was definitely room for more of our favorite characters.

Complaints aside, I think the characters they did create for this series look incredible! I love the scar on Anakin's face and I still can't get over the fact that we get a Grievous plushie. Who ever thought that would happen?

What do you think of this collection? What other characters would you like to have seen added?

4 comments

  1. OMG a Grievous one!!!! That is just perfect! I finally saw what these plushies look like in person and I never realized they were so small but so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! They are so small and adorable. I can't wait to get Grievous!

      Delete
  2. Hopefully, they will continue to make Star Wars Tsum Tsums. I was hoping for new characters also. I hope they keep Star Wars and bring back Marvel..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they will continue to make them as Star Wars is part of the regular rotating fandoms. They still have a lot to work with including Rebels and the new films coming out.

      Delete