Smuggler's Bounty: Sith Unboxing

My Smuggler's Bounty box arrived rather late this time around but let me tell you, it was worth the wait! I heard a lot of fans complaining about the contents inside this box but I found them all fantastic and I'm especially excited to use a couple of the items one of which is new for Funko and has never been featured in a Smuggler's Bounty box before. Hhhm, what could it be? You'll just have to watch our video below. Let me know in a comment below or Tweet me if you also got this box and what your favorite item was!



Smuggler's Bounty, the only official Star Wars subscription box by Funko is $25 (not including taxes, shipping, and handling) and is delivered every other month. The next box will be sent out in March and is Endor themed. If you've never signed up before, you most definitely should!

Disclosure: This Smuggler's Bounty box was provided by Funko. All opinions are 100% our own.

No comments