The Last Jedi Mystery Minis Plush Keychain Unboxing

If you're new here you should probably know that I have an obsession with plushies and blind bags/boxes. Plushies are soft, typicaly squishy and just all around fun to stare at or hug and the thrill of not knowing what's inside a bling bag or box makes me feel like a kid again chasing after the surprise toys inside kid's meals. At the end of last year Funko announced that they were combining two of my favorite things into one and you can probably guess that I was 100% on board with the idea!


The Last Jedi Mystery Minis Plush Keychain Unboxing | Anakin and His Angel

The Last Jedi themed plush keychains, which are part of Funko's Mystery Mini line, have finally begun hitting store shelves. I found mine for $6.90 (everything under $10 is always Buy 2, Get 1 Free as well) at BoxLunch. You can also find them for $5.90 at Hot Topic. They're super cute renditions on some of the main characters and droids in the film and are great for decorating your bags with or for almost any kind of decoration. I purchased three bags and unboxed them in a video below. Be sure to watch it to find out which characters I got!



Have you purchased any of these? If so, which characters did you get? Let me know in a comment below or send me a Tweet!


No comments