The Anakin & Padmé Merchandise You Need

The Prequels will always hold a special place in my heart as will the relationship between Anakin Skywalker and Padmé Amidala. But I guess the name of my blog gives that away already, huh? I've recently spotted some Star Wars merchandise of this star-crossed couple which includes everything from fashion pieces to home decor and thought I would put together a compilation of everything in case you've also needed a good A/P fix. The items listed below will feature them as a couple and as their amazing individual selves. I'm sure you'll find something you like!

The Anakin & Padme Merchandise You Need | Anakin and His Angel
Anima Eterna | $17.66

This artwork of Anakin & Padmé which was inspired after magazine shots of Hayden Christensen and Natalie Portman has always been one of my favorites. In fact, you might recognize it as part of my header banner that I've been using for years now. It also happens to be available as a 7.9"x11.8" print and a bookmark which you can find here.


The Anakin & Padme Merchandise You Need| Anakin and His Angel
BoxLunch | $28.90

Talk about a rare find! This is the kind of merchandise you would find back in the Attack of the Clones marketing days. You'll want to snatch up this newly released shirt fast! It's a unisex fit, made of 100% cotton and it's available in sizes XS-XXL.


The Anakin & Padme Merchandise You Need | Anakin and His Angel
Squadron Goals | $12.00

This 1.25 inch enamel pin is one of the best Queen Amidala pins you'll find out there! I own this myself and absolutely love the design and intricate detail. This pin is also part of a series of pins featuring various leading ladies from the films. Find more here!


The Anakin & Padme Merchandise You Need | Anakin and His Angel
Mei Flower Art | $22.00+ (depending on size)

This vintage-inspired water color print is hauntingly beautiful. It's available in sizes 8x10 through 17x22 allowing you to find the perfect spot on your wall to hang it! If you like this one you'll probably enjoy this piece from Revenge of the Sith.


The Anakin & Padme Merchandise You Need | Anakin and His Angel
Melty Artz | $3.99

Stickers anyone? This one of Padmé is too cute plus there's one of little Anakin which you'll obviously need. They're available in four different sizes and you can choose between white or transparent backgrounds! Plus, stay tuned for an A/P Meadow Picnic sticker coming soon!


The Anakin & Padme Merchandise You Need | Anakin and His Angel
Urban Outfitters | $34.90

If a Tie-Dye printed t-shirt with an Episode I graphic isn't a throwback than I don't know what is! It's a steep price to pay for a shirt but I wouldn't wait for a sale if I were you as only Small and Medium sizes are left. That's not to say there won't be re-stocks though so be sure to bookmark this link if you're interested.


The Anakin & Padme Merchandise You Need | Anakin and His Angel
Lantern Pins | $10.00

This is one of the cutest lightsaber pin designs I've ever seen! I actually own the Darth Vader version of this one (because Dark Side). If you're a more of a Light Side fan this will be the perfect option for you. It's also available as necklace which you can find here!


The Anakin & Padme Merchandise You Need | Anakin and His Angel
Biterswit | $24.08

Imagine all the creative possibilities you'll have with this custom stamp set which includes Anakin & Padmé! If you like these than you'll absolutely love the rest of the stamps like The Force Awakens character set!


The Anakin & Padme Merchandise You Need | Anakin and His Angel
BoxLunch | $38.90

This lovely Queen Amidala cardigan by Her Universe has been around for a while but it's too incredible not to sure! There are only a few sizes left on the BoxLunch website but I've also seen this piece in stores so it's possible to call around and locate your size. I think it'd be quite impossible to not feel like royalty wearing this number.


The Anakin & Padme Merchandise You Need | Anakin and His Angel
Retrothentic | $11.92

This is for fans who truly hold Anakin and Padmé's relationship close to their heart. The Japor Snippet necklace is made of ivory colored polyurethane resin and a brown leather cord. It looks so much like the one from the films and will compliment almost any outfit! Jewelry not your thing? How about a keychain?

Tell me, which item from this list is your favorite? Let me know in a comment below or send me a Tweet!

4 comments

  1. LOVE all of this!!! The prequels get so little love and hardly any merch, so this makes me soooo happy! That sweater is a need!! I have the Her Universe Naboo picnic skirt and this sweater would go perfectly with it! Also been wanting a necklace like that for a while, so I might need to indulge myself...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I am glad you enjoyed this roundup. The cardigan would definitely look amazing with that skirt you have!

      Delete
  2. 35 is a little much for a shirt. Plus Urban Outfitters sizes a little too small for my liking.

    ReplyDelete