Heading to Nerdbot-Con 2018

Heading to Nerd-Bot Con 2018 | Anakin and His Angel

I've been given the opportunity to cover the Nerdbot-Con at the Pasadena Convention Center in California on Saturday, September 22nd this year! That's right, this girl got a press pass! I will be keeping both of my eyes open for awesome Star Wars fashion, collectibles and cosplays that you must see! I'll also be covering any Boba Fett related material that I come across for the The Boba Fett Fan Club.

Nerdbot-Con is a one day nerd culture and cosplay convention with over 120 vendors, celebrity guests and more! Tickets are $18 prior to the event and $22 at the door.This is their third year holding the event and it's said to be the biggest one yet! Children under the age of 12 are free with an adult ticket purchase. Get your tickets here and check out their official press release for more information.

I'll see you there!

No comments