Star Wars OOTD: Forces of Destiny

Star Wars OOTD: Forces of Destiny| Anakin and His Angel
(Full Size)

Star Wars OOTD: Forces of Destiny| Anakin and His Angel
(Full Size)

What I Wore

T-shirt: c/o Design by Humans
Faux Leather Skirt: H&M (Similiar)
A New Day Pumps: Target
Choker: Choker
Bracelets: Alex & Ani
Headband: Forever 21

The Star Wars animated series, Forces of Destiny, is an endearing 2D animated show that is full of adventure and fun! The two to three minute shorts cover multiple different eras in the Star Wars universe that expand the stories we already know and love in an exciting way. If you've never seen an episode before I would highly recommend watching it. You can watch Season 1 and 2 for free on the Disney YouTube Channel.

Design By Humans is an inspiring company that has focused on empowering artists from all around the world since 2007. With brands like Star Wars, Marvel and even Nintendo there's guaranteed to be a design fit for anyone's taste in fandom. Especially when they offer products like t-shirts, wall prints and even phone cases! I also love that they make their designs available to as many fans as possible by shipping both Internationally and Domestically. It's really enjoyable to browse my favorite brands because there's such a wide variety in different art styles. I was pleasantly surprised to find so many Forces of Destiny designs with sizes available for almost the whole family. It was hard to choose a favorite style but I ended up with one that represented some of my favorite leading ladies!


Star Wars OOTD: Forces of Destiny| Anakin and His Angel
(Full Size)

Star Wars OOTD: Forces of Destiny| Anakin and His Angel
(Full Size)

Star Wars OOTD: Forces of Destiny| Anakin and His Angel
(Full Size)

Star Wars OOTD: Forces of Destiny| Anakin and His Angel
(Full Size)

Star Wars OOTD: Forces of Destiny| Anakin and His Angel
(Full Size)

The shirt is actually a Juniors fit so I ordered a Medium (I'm typically an X-Small) and it fit just right! Upon receiving it the shirt felt rather stiff even though it's 100% cotton. I quickly turned it inside out and machine washed it on cold. I hung it to dry not only because it was already fitted but this also helps to preserve the color of the shirt and the graphic. I do this with about 95% of my wardrobe. Washing it seemed to help quite a bit and once I had it on, I found it very comfortable to wear.

I typically like to dress t-shirts up and that's the exact approach I took with this number. I tucked it into a faux leather skirt and paired it with lilac pumps by the brand A New Day that is sold at Target. I found them during the Labor Day sale for just over $10! The extra color that it brought to my outfit made me quite happy so I continued that trend with the rest of my accessories. I wore two gold and rose gold Alex and Ani bracelets. The Cupid's Arrow Wrap is actually currently on sale. The other I couldn't seem to find on their website but I did find a similar style here. I also wore a velvet choker in gold. To me chokers always add a lot of character to any outfit, especially a casual t-shirt! For an extra feminine touch I added a black bowed headband which I've had for years now. Of course I couldn't let this shoot go by without a couple of snaps of my Forces of Destiny dolls! I absolutely love each of these characters and I'm excited to expand it! The next one I have on my list is actually the Kylo Ren & Rey two-pack.

Be sure to give Design by Humans a visit and sign up for their newsletter to get 10% off your first purchase!

Tell me, what do you think of this outfit? Do you love Forces of Destiny as much as I do? Do you own any shirts and/or the dolls? What does your collection look like? Let me know in a comment below or send me a Tweet!

As always, I will share "Outfit Outtakes" from time to time on my social media pages and exclusive photos on my Patreon page. Be on the look out!

Disclaimer: This post was a collaboration with Design by Humans. All opinions are 100% my own.

8 comments

  1. Love this look! I have so many cute graphic tee's, but I need to invest in some cute skirts to go with them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Monica! Skirts would definitely be a good investment. There just might be some end of Summer sales still going on too!

      Delete
  2. I love the print on the shirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is so colorful and vibrant. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. Do you know what kind/style of printing they use for the t-shirt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Luke! I found some information about their printing on their website here:
      https://www.designbyhumans.com/help/faq/about-tees-printing/221-what-kind-of-printing-method-are-you-using-for-dbh-stores/

      Delete