Disney Days: Potion Purple Style, Star Wars & Treats

 | Anakin and His Angel

 | Anakin and His Angel

 | Anakin and His Angel

It's been a while since my mom, sister and I made a trip to Disneyland. Let's just say Southern California hasn't been quite so sunny lately. The cold weather and rain kept us from visiting the parks but last week we took advantage of the seventy degree weather. We wore our matching Spirit Jerseys and ventured off to discover new merchandise and treats we hadn't tried yet!


 | Anakin and His Angel

 | Anakin and His Angel

 | Anakin and His Angel

 | Anakin and His Angel

 | Anakin and His Angel

My newest Spirit Jersey is from the Potion Purple collection which is stunning! I wanted some new Star Wars themed Minnie Ears to wear with the jersey so my mom surprised me with a pair that matches it perfectly! One ear represents the Rebels and the other showcases the Imperial symbol, a perfect balance if you ask me! Besides a pair of super stretch jeggings from American Eagle and Sanuk Vee K Shawn shoes, I also wore my Phantom Menace backpack by Loungefly. I absolutely adore the selection of chibi characters printed on the backpack. Even Boss Nass is featured! It's really comfortable to wear and it holds everything I need and then some. My mom and sister both rocked Loungefly backpacks as well and personalized them with their enamel pins and buttons. The backpacks are from Hot Topic and always sell out fast!


 | Anakin and His Angel

 | Anakin and His Angel

We always love stopping by the Gourmet Donut Cart in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle. I personally think it's the dough that really makes these donuts extra special. It has a really unique flavor to it that isn't comparable to any other donut I have eaten. On this particular day they had Mickey and Minnie donuts for $6.50 each. We went for the Strawberry Lemonade Minnie donut and oh-my-goodness was it delicious! It has a light but fresh taste to it and there are even slices of real strawberries in the middle. YUM!


 | Anakin and His Angel

 | Anakin and His Angel

 | Anakin and His Angel

There were many new items that I spotted at the Star Trader shop most of which included women's wear (you can see even more of the pieces in my vlog at the end of this post). My favorites were the Galaxy's Edge hat ($27.99) and the Yoda backpack ($75.00) by Loungefly.


 | Anakin and His Angel

This new enamel pin spoke to all three of us. We spotted it at the shop that connects to the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters ride but I'm sure it's also available at many other places where pins are sold. Unfortunately, I didn't take note of the price.


 | Anakin and His Angel

 | Anakin and His Angel

Visiting the characters from Star Wars at Launch Bay has become an almost regular occurrence each time we visit the parks. Chewbacca was extra fluffy this day and I was a fan! He should definitely stick to whichever new shampoo he is using. Oh, I should also add that he was not happy with my Minnie ears. He actually walked towards the exit upon meeting me!


 | Anakin and His Angel

 | Anakin and His Angel

 | Anakin and His Angel

The California Adventure Food & Wine Festival is going on until April 23rd and there are a plethora of new treats to try out! I tried the Meyer Lemon Blue Diamond Almond Macaron from the Citrus Grove cart and I could've died. It was extremely delicious with the perfect amount of lemon flavor and a cold buttercream filling with berry preserves! It was $5.50 and much larger than I anticipated it to be. The Creamy Oikos Yogurt Cheesecake from the Nuts About Cheese cart has strawberry jam and vanilla-flecked whipped cream on top. It was also good but not quite as amazing as the Macaron and for $5.25 it was the tiniest slice. I wouldn't purchase it again.


 | Anakin and His Angel

 | Anakin and His Angel

Carsland is one of my favorite places to visit at Disneyland California Adventure and I absolutely love the aesthetic of the Cozy Cone Motel. They have amazing popcorn flavors all for $5.59 each. The Dill Pickle Popcorn is my favorite but I decided to try a new flavor this time around. The Pizza flavor was really good but the seasoning was on the heavier side which ended up making us all cough! Which flavors have you tried and enjoyed?


 | Anakin and His Angel

I also tried a hand-dipped ice cream bar at Clarabelle's Hand-Scooped Ice Cream at DCA. I opted for vanilla ice cream dipped in milk chocolate with the blue raspberry pop rocks ($5.49). I had no idea they were pop rocks until I began eating it. Personally, I don't think it was a combination that exactly complimented each other but I can tell you that the ice cream and chocolate were delicious!


 | Anakin and His Angel

We had a great time! For even more of our adventures please enjoy this eighteen minute vlog below.

No comments