Smuggler's Bounty: Dagobah Unboxing


The Smuggler's Bounty box is the only official Star Wars subscription box by Funko. They are available for purchase on Amazon for $29.99 a box and they get shipped out at the end of every other month.

I have been receiving these boxes since it first began in November 2015 right before The Force Awakens was released and each and every time it has felt like a little bit of Christmas arriving on my doorstep. February's box is Dagobah themed and it's full of some of the most unique items yet. Overall this box wasn't one of my favorites but there are two items I'm especially excited about! Watch our unboxing video above and let me know in a comment below or in a Tweet if you also got this box and what your favorite item was!


April's theme is Wookiee so be sure to subscribe before it's too late! As far as Funko Pops go, I would like to see a Hoth Chewbacca or Chewbacca carrying 3PO on his back. What about you?

No comments