SWCC Exclusive: Chewbacca Bandolier Itty Bitty Carrier

SWCC Exclusive: Chewbacca Bandolier Itty Bittys Carrier | Anakin and His Angel

Yesterday Hallmark officially revealed all the exclusive merchandise that will be available at the Pop Minded Booth (#2615) at Star Wars Celebration Chicago. Included on this list was the Leia Boushh Disguise Itty Bitty I reported on last week. But there was one new Itty Bitty item that was announced that I hadn't seen yet. I don't think any of us were ready for this!


The Chewbacca Bandolier Carrier is designed to hold nine Star Wars Itty Bittys to sport around the convention, this one-size-sits all carrier a will be sold at all PopMinded event appearances while supplies last. The carriers will sell for $18 individually or for $8 with the purchase of three Star Wars Itty Bittys.

In my opinions this product is a super fun and unique design. I don't know about you but I definitely have enough Star Wars Itty Bittys to fill each of those spots on the Carrier. Be honest, will you be purchasing this item? If you do and wear it around the Convention be sure to send me a photo on Twitter or Instagram.

Interested in seeing what else PopMinded will have at their booth? Follow this link!

No comments