Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - A Vlog Story

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - A Vlog Story | Anakin and His Angel

I ended up falling even more in love with Batuu during our second trip to Galaxy's Edge on June 8th. Our reservation was from 5-9pm so we got to experience everything in a night-time setting which was quite literally an entirely new experience. This place is absolutely surreal! Jason and I made sure to go on new adventures doing things we previously missed out on our first trip. Join us in this thirty minute vlog and please look forward to even more Galaxy's Edge content coming soon! If you have any questions at all please feel free to leave them in a comment below.



In case you've missed it, I've been covering all aspects of our trip to Galaxy's Edge over the last couple of weeks. You can find the links below:


Galaxy's Edge: Opening Day Vlog

Galaxy's Edge: My Experience on Opening Day

Galaxy's Edge: What I Ate on Opening Day

Galaxy's Edge: What I Bought on Opening Day

Star Wars OOTD: Galaxy's Edge

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Smuggler's Run Review

No comments