Star Wars Womenswear: Summer 2019 Edition

Star Wars Womenswear: Summer 2019 Edition | Anakin and His Angel

It's been nearing the triple digits here in Southern California. Gross, I know. I thought it was about time I put together my fashion picks for Summer Star Wars Womenswear! This is one of my favorites in the series because there's just so much that I included that I'm currently obsessing over. Oh, and if you missed it, a couple of weeks ago I wrote my Summer Star Wars Menswear post. Be sure to check it out when you're done drooling over everything here!

Star Wars Womenswear: Summer 2019 Edition | Anakin and His Angel
Her Universe | $61

Loungefly recently released three new backpacks featuring iconic planets from the Star Wars universe. This Tatooine style is divine and I love that it comes with a little zipper pouch! How cute would this be to wear to Galaxy's Edge!? This backpack is also convertible meaning you can wear it over your shoulder or as a cross-body. If you're not particularly fond of this desert planet check out the Endor and Hoth styles!


Star Wars Womenswear: Summer 2019 Edition | Anakin and His Angel
Her Universe | $39.90

This is the cutest Star Wars themed Beach Cover-up! The pattern features sketches of Tatooine, Endor, Hoth, Dagobah, Darth Vader, R2-D2 chilling on an island, AT-AT Walkers, the Millenium Falcon, TIE fighters, palm trees and stars. It's currently available in sizes XS - XXXL so don't wait too long to pick this piece up!


Star Wars Womenswear: Summer 2019 Edition | Anakin and His Angel
RockLove Jewelry | $135

Allison from RockLove Jewelry just debuted her very first Star Wars jewelry collection. I'm not exaggerating when I tell you that every single piece is completely amazing! One of my favorites is the AT-AT necklace which is sculpted in sterling silver. It has fully articulated legs which gives it so much character. The pendant comes on an adjustable 24-inch sterling silver chain. This necklace is a limited edition of only 1,000 pieces so once it's gone, it's gone for good!


Star Wars Womenswear: Summer 2019 Edition | Anakin and His Angel
Musterbrand | $29.99

If you're in need of a new bathing suit, Musterbrand has got you covered! They're currently having a sale on their Star Wars swimsuits right now. This Kylo Ren number really stood out to me because of the unique design but if the Dark Side isn't your thing, you can also find a Princes Leia Swimsuit and a Rebel Pilot Swimsuit.



Star Wars Womenswear: Summer 2019 Edition | Anakin and His Angel
Po-Zu | $36.20

Po-Zu is also having a fantastic sale on several of their Star Wars shoes. I think these Porg-printed sneakers are absolutely adorable! They'd look so cute worn with a dress and a jean jacket or a pair of shorts and a t-shirt! Be sure to use the size guide before ordering as these shoes apparently run small.


Star Wars Womenswear: Summer 2019 Edition | Anakin and His Angel
Hot Topic | $$22.90 - $24.90

I remember the day I first spotted this shirt. I walked into Hot Topic and absolutely freaked out! This shirt meant so much to me that I instantly purchased it. This was created by artist, Josie D, who won a design contest with the brand. It is a unisex fit and is currently available in sizes XS - XXL.

Tell me, which of these is your favorite? Let me know in a comment below or get in touch with me on Twitter. Stay tuned for the next round-up this Fall!

No comments