D23 Expo: Rebel Mouse Sticker

D23 Expo: Rebel Mouse Sticker | Anakin and His Angel

Back in May I finally did something I had always wanted to do... I made my very first enamel pin of a design I created using the Rebel Alliance symbol and the iconic silhouette of Mickey Mouse's head. It is called Rebel Mouse and I debuted it on the opening day of Galaxy's Edge! Although I'm out of them now, I would love to create another version someday perhaps in a different color. I have also been interested in creating somewhat of a line of products using this design and obviously I had to make a sticker!


D23 Expo: Rebel Mouse Sticker | Anakin and His Angel
(Pardon the Batuu dust on the sticker!)

I decided to do a test run and I'm pretty happy with how they turned out! They are vinyl stickers and feature a special laminate that protects them from exposure to wind, rain and sunlight. I don't have many but I will be bringing them with me to the D23 Expo on Saturday, August 24th to hand out to anyone who sees me and says "Hi". I do plan to put in a larger order of these at some point, so if I run out of them or if you're not attending the convention, don't worry! There will be other chances to get them.

What do you think? Let me know in a comment below or get in touch with me on Instagram or Twitter!


No comments