Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Chocolate Popcorn Review

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Chocolate Popcorn Review | Anakin and His Angel

Since Galaxy's Edge first opened at the Disneyland Resort I've been saying that I expected that they would continuously add new food and merchandise but I never expected it to happen this soon! On October 16th, five new foods items became exclusively available to order on Batuu West and I finally got the chance to go and try a couple of things. Today I will be reviewing the new popcorn flavor at Kat Saka's Kettle.


Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Chocolate Popcorn Review | Anakin and His Angel

The new Chocolate Popcorn with Crait Red Salt is a delightful taste that is quite similar to the Cocoa Puffs cereal with a variation of salt in every bite. The chocolate flavor is not overpowering by any means. I actually really enjoyed this treat and would recommend trying it out! I do prefer the Outpost Popcorn Mix over this one because to me it's more of a unique flavor. I think it was definitely necessary to add another snack option to this little corner of Batuu. People like to have multiple choices! Both flavors are each $6.49 (AP discount not accepted) and there's enough for two to share.


Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Chocolate Popcorn Review | Anakin and His Angel

Have you tried either of these popcorn flavors yet? Which one is your favorite? Let me know in a comment below or or get in touch with me on Twitter or Instagram!

No comments