Star Wars OOTD: Death Trooper

Star Wars OOTD: Death Trooper | Anakin and His Angel

The elite soldiers of Imperial Intelligence, Death Troopers are encased in specialized Stormtrooper armor with a dark, ominous gleam. These soldiers serve as bodyguards and enforcers for Director Krennic, a highly placed officer within the Advanced Weapons Research division of the Empire.
- StarWars.com

What I Wore

Jumpsuit: Kohl's
Heels: Forever 21
Hunger Mini Watch: Flex Watches
Aviators: Amazon
Crocheted Stormie Doll: Gifted by my mom
Stevie Bag: Brighton Collectibles (Similar)

Star Wars OOTD: Death Trooper | Anakin and His Angel

Star Wars OOTD: Death Trooper | Anakin and His Angel

I'm really excited to finally debut my Death Trooper inspired outfit! This is something I've wanted to put together for a while now but I never came across all of the right pieces that I had in mind. Believe it or not, the jumpsuit was the final piece for this ensemble that I purchased. I found it while casually browsing at Kohl's a week ago or so. I wasn't even in a search for it though I always knew I wanted a jumpsuit for this look. The great thing about this piece is that it's something I will wear all of the time! It's super comfortable and because it's all black, I'll easily be able to accessorize it in many different ways. It worked great for the Death Trooper since their armor is all black with a touch of green on their helmet.


Star Wars OOTD: Death Trooper | Anakin and His Angel

Star Wars OOTD: Death Trooper | Anakin and His Angel

These Lady Gaga-esque shoes are a pain to walk in but I feel that without them this outfit wouldn't have made as much of a statement. The Death Troopers mean business and are obviously quite tall so these killer shoes really did the trick! I found them a couple of years ago during a Forever 21 sale.

My mom crocheted me this Stormie doll! It was essential that I had Stormie as an accessory for this shoot since the promotional photo of the Death Trooper (seen above) was one of the first ones I had seen and remains my favorite to this day. My mom is super talented and can crochet anything. Thanks, mom!

I'm also wearing this all black watch from Flex Watches. It's super chic and comfortable. Flex watches are basically the only watches I wear. If you're interested, you can get this style, or any other that you fancy, for $10 off with my code AMBASSADOR10. Or you can Buy 1, and Get 1 Free with code: BOGO! Shop now!


Star Wars OOTD: Death Trooper | Anakin and His Angel

Star Wars OOTD: Death Trooper | Anakin and His Angel

Continuing with the theme of all black accessories, I opted to use my large black tote bag. It's one of those bags I will probably never get rid of because of the quality, the organizational features and the amount of stuff it can carry. It's no longer available on the Brighton Collectibles website but I did link a similar option above.

It was difficult for me to find a pair of sunglasses with green lenses that I liked. These didn't turn out to be as green as I expected but I like the way they complimented the outfit. It was important to me that I found a pair with a silver metal frame to match the silver zipper pull on the jumpsuit.


Star Wars OOTD: Death Trooper | Anakin and His Angel

I hope you liked this look! I feel like the Death Trooper armor can be interpreted in many different ways and I would love to see yours or any other Star Wars Character inspired outfit you put together. I'm really excited to see these guys in action again in The Mandalorian!

Let me know what you think of this look and which Star Wars character you would like to see me create an outfit for next in a comment below!

No comments