Star Wars OOTD: The Rise of Skywalker

Star Wars OOTD: The Rise of Skywalker | Anakin and His Angel

Exactly one month from today I'll be at my local movie theater, tissues in hand, watching The Rise of Skywalker. Part of me doesn't want this story to end but I'm also very anxious to discover how everything comes together. At this point I seem to have more questions than ever but it also makes it really fun to theorize about what will happen. What paths will both Kylo and Rey take? How has the Emperor returned? What sort of involvement will Force Ghosts have in this film? These are just some of the things that I think about on a regular basis.

Because of my excitement, I've been adding TROS themed apparel to my closet here and there. One of my newest pieces is this gorgeous unisex Spirit Jersey that was released on Triple Force Friday at the Disney parks and Disney stores (you can order it online here). This is my fourth Spirit Jersey that I've added to my collection. I absolutely love how comfortable they are! This star-printed number is unlike any other design they've created and it honestly just makes me so happy! I love that both Kylo and Rey's lightsabers are featured on the front and how large the logo for TROS is on the backside. For size reference, I'm 5'2" and wearing an XS. They do run a bit on the larger size but I also have very short arms so they always look baggier on me.


Star Wars OOTD: The Rise of Skywalker | Anakin and His Angel

Star Wars OOTD: The Rise of Skywalker | Anakin and His Angel

Star Wars OOTD: The Rise of Skywalker | Anakin and His Angel

Star Wars OOTD: The Rise of Skywalker | Anakin and His Angel

Star Wars OOTD: The Rise of Skywalker | Anakin and His Angel

Star Wars OOTD: The Rise of Skywalker | Anakin and His Angel

What I Wore:

Spirit Jersey: Disneyland (Order online)
Ne(x)t Level High-Waisted Jegging: American Eagle
Star Wars Signature Animation Town Tote: c/o COACH
Puff N' Chill Boots Sanuk
Crocheted Galactic Empire Beanie: Gifted by my mom

I paired this Spirit Jersey with black jeggings, boots, a Galactic Empire beanie that my mom crocheted for me and my new bag from COACH. I felt cute, festive and warm while making a quick visit to Batuu. I really like the way the red on the beanie made Kylo's lightsaber pop but don't tell my mom I said that. She isn't a fan however, I think by the end of this film she might be. I'm crossing my fingers!

On a scale of 1-10 how excited are you to see The Rise of Skywalker? I think you know my answer ;) Let me know in a comment below!

Special thanks to my mom for taking these photos for me!

No comments