The Clone Wars Official Trailer (Reaction Video)


Yesterday morning the official trailer for the seventh and final season of The Clone Wars debuted and it's absolutely spectacular! I was surprised by a few things in the trailer including the appearance of Caleb Dume (aka Kanan Jarrus from Star Wars Rebels) standing alongside his master Depa Billaba, and the romantic Anakin and Padme shot. I hope you enjoy my reaction video! I'm so thankful that we have less than a month to wait.


The Clone Wars Official Trailer (Reaction Video) | Anakin and His Angel

Isn't this poster incredible!? The season will begin streaming February 21st on Disney+ and will consist of twelve episodes. I hope that the episodes will be released weekly like they were with The Mandalorian. I enjoyed having something new to look forward to each week and I think it works well for those who don't have the opportunity to "binge" as they say.



What did you think of the trailer? What was your favorite part? Let me know in a comment below or get in touch with me on Twitter or Instagram!

No comments