Her Universe: The Clone Wars Collection Try On - Part 1

Her Universe: The Clone Wars Try On - Part 1 | Anakin and His Angel

Today, on my IGTV, I posted a brand new video trying on three pieces from the newest Star Wars collection from Her Universe focused on The Clone Wars. The collection includes fourteen pieces in total and can be shopped on the Her Universe website and the BoxLunch website. I'm so grateful to the team at Her Universe for sending me these pieces and I hope that the try on that I curated helps any of you who are still trying to decide which items to order.

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE

I also have another package coming in of my own order that includes pieces for not only myself but my husband, Jason. As soon as it arrives, we will do a second part to this try on. We're excited to share it with you!

If you have any questions about the pieces in this collection, please let me know in a comment below or get in touch with me on Instagram or Twitter. MTFBWY!

Disclaimer: These pieces were provided to me by Her Universe. All opinions are 100% my own.

No comments