Star Wars OOTD: I Have Spoken

Star Wars OOTD: I Have Spoken | Anakin and His Angel

I've proudly been wearing Star Wars clothing by The Colorful Geek since last year. I love the unique way they design character quotes from the films and TV series, the bold color combinations, and how comfortable the pieces are to wear. Today, I'm very happy to reveal that I'm now their Star Wars Brand Ambassador! This also means that I have a code to share with you to use while you're shopping. Use code: "ANAKINANDHISANGEL" for 15% off your order (no purchase minimum required)!


Star Wars OOTD: I Have Spoken | Anakin and His Angel

Star Wars OOTD: I Have Spoken | Anakin and His Angel

"I have spoken." is one of the most memorable lines from The Mandalorian. It's direct and assertive, so obviously I needed this shirt in my closet. I think this design is eye-catching and edgy and it's available in a women's t-shirt (which I'm wearing in a size small), a unisex t-shirt, and on a mug! You can shop all three products here.


Star Wars OOTD: I Have Spoken | Anakin and His Angel

The black on black trend is one of my favorites. When styling this t-shirt I thought, why not green on green? I wondered if it might be a little much but I actually really love the results! I paired the shirt with a cordoury skirt and leopard print skinny belt both of which I got on sale from American Eagle about a month ago. I also wore nude heels and a necklace from Target that happened to match the peachy-bronze color of the print perfectly. Hopefully this quarantine will end soon so that I can wear this out somewhere! You can find links to the pieces that I'm wearing below.


Star Wars OOTD: I Have Spoken | Anakin and His Angel

WHAT I WORE

I Have Spoken T-shirt: c/o: The Colorful Geek
Skirt: American Eagle | (Similar)
Belt: American Eagle | (Similar)
Necklace: Target | (Similar)
A New Day Pumps: Target

What do you think of this look? Have you ever styled an outfit before that focused all one one color besides black? Let me know in a comment below or get in touch with me on Instagram or Twitter.

Disclaimer: This post was a collaboration with The Colorful Geek. All opinions are 100% my own.

2 comments

  1. I love this shirt and now I definitely have to check out the Colorful Geek!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it! I think you'll enjoy the shop. There are a lot of different geeky shirts from other fandoms as well!

      Delete