Beyond Store Star Wars Unboxing - Baby Yoda, Blind Bags & More!

Beyond Store Star Wars Unboxing - Baby Yoda, Star Wars Blind Bags & More! | Anakin and His Angel

I was recently sent a box of exciting Star Wars goodies and collectibles by the lovely team over at the Beyond Store. They carry a wide selection of pop culture items including Funko Pops, backpacks, party supplies and even blind bags! They are located in Covina, California and are currently providing drive-up services as well as in-store shopping from 11am - 4pm. While you're doing some online shopping, feel free to use my 10% off code: "JenmarieVIP".


Beyond Store Star Wars Unboxing - Baby Yoda, Star Wars Blind Bags & More!| Anakin and His Angel

Beyond Store Star Wars Unboxing - Baby Yoda, Star Wars Blind Bags & More! | Anakin and His Angel

Beyond is the first store that I was able to find that are currently carrying the newest Star Wars blind bags for The Empire Strikes Back and The Mandalorian. Typically, these blind bags are around $6.99 at places like Hot Topic or BoxLunch, but at Beyond, they're only $5 each. You also have the option of purchasing multiples or buying the full case with the display for $119.99 ($24 cheaper than Entertainment Earth's listing). Literally no one can stop me from buying these because I'm obsessed! Watch me open up a couple of the blind bags they sent me and enter to win these new Star Wars blind bags in my unboxing video below!


WATCH MY UNBOXING VIDEO HERE

Disclaimer: This post was a collaboration with the Beyond Store. All opinions are 100% my own.

No comments