The Mandalorian Itty Bitty Now Available

The Mandalorian Itty Bitty Now Available | Anakin and His Angel

Back in May, I teased that The Mandalorian Itty Bittys were coming soon. Earlier this evening, the Pop Minded Instagram account shared an official glam shot of Din Djarin and it turns out, he's now available to purchase for $7.99 on the Hallmark website. You can opt to have it shipped directly to your home or choose curbside pick-up to save on shipping. I think he looks great and I love how shiny his helmet is!


Baby Yoda Itty Bitty | Anakin and His Angel

UPDATE: I have just spoken with PopMinded and they told me that the Baby Yoda Itty Bitty will be released closer to the end of the year.

My guess is that Baby Yoda will be arriving very soon! It could be released around the time of the debut of the second season of The Mandalorian this October on Disney+. Or, if these were meant to be released around the time of Star Wars Celebration, it is possible we could see him added to the website next week along with the K-2SO Itty Bitty which is the first Star Wars Itty Bitty to have sound! Stay tuned for more information on these upcoming releases.

Will you be adding this Itty Bitty to your collection? Let me know in a comment below or get in touch with me on Instagram or Twitter.

2 comments

  1. So my pre-order for this from 2 months ago was just cancelled for no reason other than it is "sold out." I am wondering if the item was cancelled completely or something else is happening, otherwise how is a pre-order sold out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry, that's very unfortunate. The Child Itty Bitty just says "coming in December" so I am not sure what happened. Best to reach out to Hallmark.

      Delete