Star Wars OOTD: Anakin's Angel

Cal Kestis Official Legacy Lightsaber Reveal - Coming this Fall! | Anakin and His Angel

Over the years, there has been the occasional person who asks if the name of my blog refers to the characters, Anakin Skywalker and Padmé Amidala, or Anakin and myself. I never even thought that someone would think I was referencing myself in the title. So, every now and then I like to bring it up just so we're all on the same page (lol). If you're new here, I started this blog not long after seeing The Phantom Menace in theaters. I loved Anakin and Padmé and wanted to create my own space on the web to talk about them and the upcoming Star Wars Prequel films, and I just never stopped. It's been twenty years and I couldn't happier to still be here blogging about all things Star Wars!


Cal Kestis Official Legacy Lightsaber Reveal - Coming this Fall! | Anakin and His Angel
Cal Kestis Official Legacy Lightsaber Reveal - Coming this Fall! | Anakin and His Angel

This sweatshirt was kindly sent to me by Galaxy General Store, a husband wife owned small Star Wars business. They thought it would be the perfect piece for me and they were 100% right! I love the simple but modern design. Somehow, the world is still lacking in Padmé merchandise which I can't understand so I truly appreciate this. If you agree, check out this page to find various styles featuring this same graphic print. You can also use discount code: "ANAKIN15" for 15% off of your purchase! I'm wearing the Champion Sweatshirt (50% cotton/50% polyster) in a size Small. I have short arms so the sleeves were rather long on me but folding them up twice definitely helped! It's super soft and warm, perfect for this crazy weather we've been having in Southern California lately.


Cal Kestis Official Legacy Lightsaber Reveal - Coming this Fall! | Anakin and His Angel Cal Kestis Official Legacy Lightsaber Reveal - Coming this Fall! | Anakin and His Angel
Cal Kestis Official Legacy Lightsaber Reveal - Coming this Fall! | Anakin and His Angel

I styled this sweatshirt with jeggings, and a gold chunky chain necklace and leopard print heels, both of which I found on clearance at Target recently. I also wore my Star Wars Action Figure Mini Backpack by Loungefly. Jason got it for me for Christmas and I haven't stopped using it since! I love mixing and matching casual items with fancier pieces. I think it's fun and it's one of the many kinds of styles that I enjoy outfitting. You can find links to everything that I'm wearing below!


WHAT I WORE
Anakin's Angel Sweatshirt: c/o Galaxy General Store
Ne(x)t Level High-Waisted Jegging: American Eagle
Chain Necklace: Target
Leopard Heel: Target
Loungefly Backpack: BoxLunch

What do you think of this look? Do you also wish there was more Padmé merchandise available? What kinds of things would you like to see? Let me know in a comment below or get in touch with me on Instagram or Twitter.

Disclaimer: The piece was provided to me by Galaxy General Store. All opinions are 100% my own.

2 comments

  1. Agreed with the lack of Padme merch.. so sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I don't think the larger companies realize how much fans love her.

      Delete