The Bad Batch Official Trailer (Reaction Video)

The Bad Batch Official Trailer (Reaction Video) | Anakin and His Angel

It's almost time! The Bad Batch comes to Disney+ on Star Wars Day, May 4th! It feels awesome to have something to look forward to that day, doesn't it? It's a 70-minute premiere too! As you probably know by now, the official trailer debuted this morning as well as the poster, which is simply gorgeous in my opinion (see it below). I love the simplicity of the design and the candy colored sky. Overall, I thought it was a great trailer and even though it was two minutes long, I don't feel like it gave too much away. I also didn't expect to see as many Star Wars familiarities within the trailer but was pleasantly surprised by them. Make sure to check it out if you haven't yet and then watch my reaction in the link below!


CLICK HERE TO WATCH MY REACTION VIDEO

The Bad Batch Official Trailer (Reaction Video) | Anakin and His Angel

What did you think of the trailer? Did you have a favorite moment? Let me know in a comment below or get in touch with me on Twitter or Instagram!

No comments