Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Update - Legacy Lightsaber Stock, Kyber Crystal Price Increase & More!

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Update - Legacy Lightsaber Stock, Kyber Crystal Price Increase & More! | Anakin and His Angel

I was back on Batuu West on August 30th and September 3rd. As a Magic Key Holder, I will finally be able to bring you more frequent updates from Galaxy's Edge like I used to, and I'm very excited about it! If there's anything you're ever curious about, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me.

The land feels almost the same since before Disneyland closed its doors. The only thing really missing is seeing the characters walking around and interacting with guests. They are still present, but they are always placed somewhere safely where guests can't come into direct contact with them. About half of the new merchandise that I've reported on the last few months is currently out of stock (check out my Galaxy's Edge tab for that information), but hopefully as time goes on, the restocking of merchandise will become more consistent.


DOK ONDAR'S DEN OF ANTIQUITIES

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Update - Legacy Lightsaber Stock, Kyber Crystal Price Increase & More! | Anakin and His Angel

One of my first stops was, of course, Dok Ondar's. I've never seen such low legacy lightsaber stock before! Both times I went, there were only 4 legacy lightsabers available to purchase. But on Saturday, September 4th, Sam tweeted me an updated photo (seen above) saying that Darth Vader's lightsaber was added to the stock. Remember to keep in mind that legacy lightsaber stock can change on the daily! Below is a list of legacy lightsabers that have been officially discontinued this year.

Ahsoka Tano
Asajj Ventress
Jedi Temple Guard
Mace Windu
Skywalker (Non-Reforged)*
*(This one could potentionally be rebranded as "Anakin" according to Scavenger Princess)

I've also been told by a couple of CMs that Obi-Wan is being discontinued. However, this is not one that I feel can be added to the list yet as we don't know for sure.

In other news, kyber crystals have gone up in price again. The last price increase was in August of 2019. They went from $14.99 to now $17.99. Quite pricey for something so small!



RESISTANCE SUPPLY

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Update - Legacy Lightsaber Stock, Kyber Crystal Price Increase & More! | Anakin and His Angel
Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Update - Legacy Lightsaber Stock, Kyber Crystal Price Increase & More! | Anakin and His Angel

There are two new adult-sized Han Solo pieces available to purchase for $49.99 each from the Resistance Supply. Previously, the vest was only available in children's sizes. I'm sure it's going to be a hot ticket item! There's also a collared shirt that will be great for a Han Solo or Poe Dameron bound. The material is nice, and isn't as thing as you'd expect it to be. I think either of these pieces will work great to use to build your own character outfit!



DROID DEPOT

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Update - Legacy Lightsaber Stock, Kyber Crystal Price Increase & More! | Anakin and His Angel

I didn't stop in the Droid Depot myself but Disneyland News Today reported of new Droid shot glasses, a mug, and a hat that are now available to purchase. You can check everything out here.

That's all of the updates for today! Cal Kestis is the next legacy lightsaber, that we know of, that will be available this Fall. Which other characters would you like to see represented? Let me know in a comment below or get in touch with me on Instagram or Twitter.

No comments