Star Wars OOTD: Scarif

Star Wars OOTD: Scarif | Anakin and His Angel

It's still warm here in Southern California, so I'm making the most if it while I can. One of my favorite things about Rogue One is Scarif, and of course, the Shoretroopers! The beach vibes have never been stronger in Star Wars, and I'm here for it! This shirt from Only Hope Supply reads, "Nothing like a Scarif Sunset", and I'm definitely wishing that I could witness that!


Star Wars OOTD: Scarif | Anakin and His Angel
Star Wars OOTD: Scarif | Anakin and His Angel
Star Wars OOTD: Scarif | Anakin and His Angel

I styled this t-shirt with a pair of high-waisted paperbag jeans, a hat I found on clearance for under $10 at Target a few months ago, and my favorite nude pumps. I always love to dress up my Star Wars t-shirts! Most of the time I tuck them into skirts but, I've found high-waisted pants just as fun lately.

This t-shirt is only $20, and is made of 100% ring-spun cotton, meaning it's super soft! Most of the t-shirts from Only Hope Supply are available in sizes XS-4XL. As a Brand Ambassador, you can save 10% off of your purchase using my code: "JENMARIE10" when checking out. There are so many different t-shirt designs to shop from multiple fandoms!


What I Wore
Shoretrooper T-shirt: c/o Only Hope Supply
High-waisted Paperbag Jeans: Express | (Similar)
Hat: Target | (Similar)
A New Day Pumps: Target

Star Wars OOTD: Scarif | Anakin and His Angel

I love how many different variations of Troopers there are in Star Wars. A few of my favorites are the 332nd Trooper, the First Order Stormrooper, and the Sandtrooper. I could literally add so many more to my list! How about you? Do you have a favorite? Let me know in a comment below or get in touch with me on Instagram or Twitter.

Disclaimer: The t-shirt was provided to me by Only Hope Supply. All opinions are 100% my own.

No comments