The Book of Boba Fett Official Trailer (Reaction Video)

The Book of Boba Fett Official Trailer (Reaction Video) | Anakin and His Angel

I was a casual Boba Fett Fan until I saw him in The Mandalorian. I then became obsessed! The official trailer for The Book of Boba Fett which debutes on Disney+ December 29th, was released today along with a brand new poster featuring Boba Fett and Fennec Shand. What an amazing way to start off the new month! I'm really excited to get to know Boba Fett more, and to discover what surprises are in store for us. Hit me with the Star Wars fan service!


CLICK HERE TO WATCH MY REACTION VIDEO

The Book of Boba Fett Official Trailer (Reaction Video)| Anakin and His Angel

What did you think of the trailer? Did you have a favorite moment? Let me know in a comment below or get in touch with me on Twitter or Instagram!

No comments