Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - LE "Elemental & Nature" Lightsaber Pommel Coming Soon to Savi's

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - LE Elemental & Nature Lightsaber Pommel Coming Soon to Savi's | Anakin and His Angel

I've been informed by a reliable source who has previously given me insider information concerning Galaxy's Edge that a new lightsaber pommel (end cap) for the Elemental & Nature lightsaber option at Savi's is coming soon to both Batuu West and East.


Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - LE Elemental & Nature Lightsaber Pommel Coming Soon to Savi's | Anakin and His Angel
(Photo credit: Saber Sourcing

Apparently Disneyland released the pommel for a few hours but then removed it since the Batuu East location hadn't yet received the item. I was not given any information on a releaste date or time frame.


The source mentioned that after building your Savi's lightsaber, you can head over to the Creature Stall where you can then purchase your limited edition pommel for $25. I think it will be a missed opportunity if this is the only way to retrieve the piece, especially if fans have already purchased a lightsaber from Savi's. But I don't think that we will know until the item officially releases! I will also not be surprised if this is the first of many new pieces coming up.


What do you think of this news? Do you already own an Elemental & Nature Lightsaber? Please let me know by leaving a comment below or get in touch with me on Instagram or Twitter.

1 comment

  1. Thank you for the update! Elemental is my favorite of the 4!

    But also Boba Fett helmet, cool! Bo Katan's helmet, awesome! Where is my Sabine helmet?! At this point they should release a paint/design your own Mandolorian helmet kit.

    ReplyDelete