5 Obi-Wan Kenobi Funko Pops We Need

5 Obi-Wan Kenobi Funko Pops We Need | Anakin and His Angel

There are a handful of Funko Pop characters from the Obi-Wan Kenobi series already available to pre-order, some of which you can find here. But now that the series has ended, my brain is thinking about all of the other Funko Pop possibilities. So, I came to a conclusion of 5 figures that I think we need which isn't bad considering my list started at 15 figures. I just really love Funko Pops!


PRINCESS LEIA

5 Obi-Wan Kenobi Funko Pops We Need | Anakin and His Angel
Alderaan Play-time Outfit w/Lola

Princess Leia was a delightful surprise in the series! I feel that she is a character that Funko absolutely must bring to life! Any of her outfit choices would be amazing, but I chose her Alderaan play-time outfit because it was her debut look. It'll always be a special memory for me! Of course, she must also be acompanied by her droid, Lola. Imagine how tiny she would be!?


DARTH VADER

5 Obi-Wan Kenobi Funko Pops We Need | Anakin and His Angel
Broken Helmet

There are a myriad of Darth Vader Funko Pops, I know, but there isn't one quite like this! To me, this moment was one of the most incredible, and gut-wrenching scenes in the series, and I would love to see Funko's interpretation of it. Darth Vader also happens to be my favorite character, and if you already knew that, you're probably not surprised he was on my list.


OBI-WAN

5 Obi-Wan Kenobi Funko Pops We Need | Anakin and His Angel
Battle-ready Stance

I think it's high time that we see an Obi-Wan Funko Pop designed in the iconc battle-ready stance! It's been around for years so, if not now, when? I was absolutely thrilled when he made this move, and I know many other fans were too. For the most part, I'm an in-box collector, but this is one that I would be very tempted to open if it's made!


THE GRAND INQUISITOR

5 Obi-Wan Kenobi Funko Pops We Need | Anakin and His Angel
Self-Composed Stance

I didn't expect it, but the Grand Inquisitor was one of my favorite characters in the series! He was quite self-composed yet hilarious when he wasn't even trying to be. "Hello, Third Sister!" anyone? I really hope that we get to see more of his character in live-action Star Wars. So, with that, YES! We absolutely need a Funko Pop of him. And please, don't forget to include the hilt on his back even though we unfortunately didn't get to see him use it much.


NED-B

5 Obi-Wan Kenobi Funko Pops We Need | Anakin and His Angel
With a blaster or just standing there being NED-B

Dear, sweet NED-B. He stoled all of our hearts with his bravery and kindness. I think he would look so incredibly chubby as a Funko Pop. It's kind of not fair that I have to imagine it, so I hope that this Funko Pop becomes a reality whether he's just standing there being himself or holding a blaster.



What do you think of my list? What other figures would you add to it? Let me know in a comment below or get in touch with me on Instagram or Twitter.

4 comments

  1. These are such good ideas! We absolutely NEED a Leia pop! I would also like to see Obi Wan in his white outfit from the ending and Tala in her Jabiim outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'd also like to see the two you mentioned!

      Delete
  2. I was really surprised to see no Leia or Luke pops. Fingers crossed they happen soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Little Luke would be so great! Maybe they could even do a Luke & Leia 2-pack!

      Delete