Star Wars Galaxy's Edge: New Menu Items at Docking Bay 7 & Ronto Roasters

Star Wars Galaxy's Edge: New Food at Docking Bay 7 & Ronto Roasters

Last month, on Life Day, I tried a new drink from Ronto Roasters, and two new dishes from Docking Bay 7 on Batuu West. It's always fun when there are new items on the menu, especially when it's for a special occasion. Let's get into the reviews!


Star Wars Galaxy's Edge: New Food at Docking Bay 7 & Ronto Roasters | Anakin and His Angel
Star Wars Galaxy's Edge: New Food at Docking Bay 7 & Ronto Roasters | Anakin and His Angel


RONTO ROASTERS


Destran Ice Cap
If you're feeling brave, Ronto Roasters has a new drink available for $6.49 (or $12.19 if you want a collectible Glow Orb). It's an attractive looking drink made with Sprite, Green Apple Syrup, and it's topped with Sweet Cream Cheese. I was a little wary about the cream cheese part but I tried it anyways! It was one of those unique experiences where in the first few seconds, my tastebuds told me I liked it, but in those last few, I felt like I could vomit. This wasn't for me! I felt that there wasn't a good ratio between the Sprite/Green Apple Syrup and the Sweet Cream Cheese. It felt like I was drinking Cream Cheese which makes me feel sick just thinking about it. And yes, that photo of me smiling with the drink was before I drank it!


Star Wars Galaxy's Edge: New Food at Docking Bay 7 & Ronto Roasters | Anakin and His Angel
Star Wars Galaxy's Edge: New Food at Docking Bay 7 & Ronto Roasters | Anakin and His Angel


DOCKING BAY 7


Trandoshan-style Pasta with Braised Bantha
This dish might be my new favorite at Docking Bay 7! It's Chile-braised Beef, Buttered Garlic Cavatelli, Seasonal Vegetables, Zesty Avocado Sauce, and Balsamic Glazee. I can't even tell you how soft the meat was! The overall flavor was so amazing as well. At $18.99, it does end up being the most expensive dish on the menu but it's so filling and satisfying that I don't think you'll regret it. I'm really excited to go back and order it again!

Yobshrimp Mix Stew with Swamp Grains
This is another very flavorful dish for $17.49. It is a little spicey so, it's not something that I would order for myself again but I did enjoy the few bites that I had. This one consists of Spicy Tomato Curry Pan Roast with Shrimp, Sausage, Vegetables, and Herb Rice. I'm not a big fan of Curry but I would've never known that's what it was. However, my husband Jason disagreed, and didn't particularly like it. Although this might not be for everyone, it's good to have something spicy on the menu!


Have you tried any of these? If not, which are you interested in trying? Let me know in a comment below or get in touch with me on Instagram or Twitter.

No comments