Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Tenoo Swirl Crunchies Cereal Review

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Tenoo Swirl Crunchies Cereal Review | Anakin and His Angel

Disneyland is celebrating with new foods and drinks in honor of Star Wars Day all month! I tried the new Tenoo Swirl Crunchies Cereal at the Milk Stand on Batuu West for $9.29. It’s topped with Strawberry and Grape Candy Pebbles (otherwise known as Nerds). It also has what looks like a raspberry or strawberry syrup mixed in. This drink is inspired by the planet Tenoo in the new animated show, Star Wars: Young Jedi Adventures.

This is considered a seasonal offering and will likely disappear after June 4th.


Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Rey's Polystarch Puffbread | Anakin and His Angel
Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Rey's Polystarch Puffbread | Anakin and His Angel

I wasn’t sure what to expect but I thought it tasted so good! It was like an extra sweet treat. I don’t think I could taste the syrup but I could definitely taste the “candy pebbles”, and I’m glad they didn’t shy away from them. This version of Blue Milk is best enjoyed without a straw!


Will you try this during your next trip to Batuu? If you've already tried it, what did you think? Let me know in a comment below or get in touch with me on Instagram or Twitter.

No comments