Ahsoka Series Official Trailer REACTION!

Ahsoka Series Official Trailer REACTION! | Anakin and His Angel

Yesterday was a very special Tano Tuesday! An incredible new poster (shown below) for the Ahsoka Series was released as well as the official trailer, and it's amazing! I've said it before, and I'll say it again, this is going to be one of the best Star Wars series yet! Ahsoka debuts on Disney+ on August 23rd with a 2-episode premiere! You can watch my trailer reaction by clicking the link below.


CLICK HERE TO WATCH MY REACTION VIDEO

Ahsoka Series Official Trailer REACTION! | Anakin and His Angel

What did you think of the trailer? Did you have a favorite part? I still can't get over the fact that Anakin was name-dropped twice and that Sabine called Ahsoka MASTER! Let me know what you thought in a comment below or in the comments section on my YouTube video!

No comments