Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - New Milk Orb Sipper

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - New Milk Orb Sipper | Anakin and His Angel

The Milk Stand on Batuu West seems to be offering new items quite frequently! The newest item isn't something to eat but rather something extra fun to carry your Blue or Green milk in. Let's take a look!


Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - New Milk Orb Sipper | Anakin and His Angel
Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - New Milk Orb Sipper | Anakin and His Angel

The new Milk Orb Sipper looks just like the containers of Blue and Green Milk hanging above the Milk Stand making it quite the souvenir! It's $22.49 and, of course, includes your choice of Blue or Green milk with purchase. The sipper features the iconic artwork of the Bantha and Thala-siren creatures, and has an overall distressed look to it. You'll also find a small, inconspicuous button to make your Sipper glow at night! The strap is one of the nicest straps I've seen Disney create for their Sippers, and it feels very in-world. The Aurebesh is a great touch too!


Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - New Milk Orb Sipper | Anakin and His Angel
Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - New Milk Orb Sipper | Anakin and His Angel

I am unaware of this Sipper is available on Batuu East but I will update this post if I find out!

What do you think? For a closer look, you can check out this Reel I created on Instagram. Let me know in a comment below or get in touch with me on Instagram or Twitter.

3 comments

  1. I got one on my last visit and it’s super cool, but I’m losing my mind trying to take it apart to clean it without breaking the plastic or flooding the electronics in my sink. Have you had any luck with that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me a minute to figure out how to open it too! If you pull from the little indention (not sure what to call it) right behind where the straw pops up from and also pull the snap closure at the same time, the lid pops open.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for posting this. The thing that I can't seem to figure out is how to turn it on. :( My daughter got this and between figuring out how to clean it and make it run, it's got us both puzzled. Any advice would be appreciated! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete