The Bad Batch Season 3 Official Trailer REACTION!

The Bad Batch Season 3 Official Trailer REACTION! | Anakin and His Angel

It's happening! The Bad Batch S3 is coming to Disney+ on February 21st with a 3-episode premiere! It's the final season so it's sure to be bittersweet! Be sure to catch the official trailer as well as the new poster (shown below) if you haven't yet. You can watch my trailer reaction by clicking the link below.


CLICK HERE TO WATCH MY REACTION VIDEO

The Bad Batch Season 3 Official Trailer REACTION! | Anakin and His Angel

What did you think of the trailer? Did you have a favorite part? I am still shocked by the presence of Asajj Ventress!!! Her lightsaber is not like the yellow hilt we've known about either. It's curved like her previous hilts but in a way that's more like Dooku's. Overall, I think this season looks beautiful both storywise and visually. I can't wait to watch it! Let me know what you thought in a comment below or in the comments section on my YouTube video!

No comments