Star Wars Outlaws - Photo Mode

My husband and I finished playing Star Wars Outlaws two weekends ago. I loved the story and became obsessed with Kay Vess' furry friend Nix and the modified BX Commando droid, ND-5. To prevent being spoiled online, we played straight through the story, which has left us with endless side missions and much of the Galaxy to explore, especially since it's an open-world game! I'm telling you, roaming around Tatooine on a speeder is the best feeling! One of the fun things about continuing to play this way is the Photo Mode option. If you've ever dreamed about being a photographer in the Star Wars galaxy, you're going to love this feature! The control you have over angles, lighting, depth perception, and more is such a creative rush. I wanted to share several of the photos we've taken so far. If you haven't played the game or are in the middle of it and don't wish to be spoiled, you might want to come back to look through these later. I hope you enjoy them! Please be warned that this post is photo heavy.

Have you played Star Wars Outlaws? Who's your favorite new character? Let me know what you think of our photos and if you'd like to see more in the future! You can leave a comment below or get in touch with me on Instagram, X, or Threads.

No comments