Star Wars Bound: Duchess Satine

"Remember, my dear Obi-Wan... I loved you always. I always will..."

There is a brand new Star Wars collection by Her Universe debuting at New York Comic Con starting today at Booth #3063 and on their website, heruniverse.com, on October 22nd!

Her Universe continues to add gorgeous pieces, perfect for bounding, to their Star Wars collections and I am here for it! I am wearing the Duchess Satine Dress, kindly gifted to me by Her Universe, in a size XS. Isn’t it fantastic!? I love the bold colors, the embroidery, and the flowy fabric. Did I also mention that is has pockets? All of their dresses and skirts do these days. Creating a Satine bound wasn’t on my bingo card for this year but I was immediately inspired to style this dress with accessories that resemble her iconic outfit in The Clone Wars. I think this dress would also look super cute paired with a long-sleeve top and boots for the colder months ahead!


WHAT I WORE
Duchess Satine Dress: c/o Her Universe
Crown: Amazon
Teal Scarf (wrapped around crown): Amazon
Purple Floral Headband: H&M
Burgundy Choker Necklace: Hot Topic
Purple Tulle Gloves: Amazon
Heels: Target (Similar)

What do you think of this look? Will you be shopping the collection online? Let me know! You can leave a comment below or get in touch with me on Instagram, X, or Threads.

No comments